Altimese L. DeesBroker/ Owner and Accredited Consultant in Real Estate®
Altimese Dees founded the umbrella corporation, The Real Estate Gallery of Georgia, LLC. (aka REGG) in 2008. Under this umbrella is The Real Estate Gallery of Georgia, Realtors; The Real Estate Gallery of Georgia, Rentals (aka Gallery Rentals); and the Trusted Real Estate Consultant.
The Real Estate Gallery of Georgia (REGG) is a community realty that provides real estate advisory and representation to buyers, sellers, property owners, investors, builders, corporations and governments. REGG is certified by the Georgia Department of Transportation as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE); and by the State of Georgia as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Altimese serves with a clear purpose and direction coupled with a solid career in real estate and marketing. To date, the company has sold over 757 properties in Georgia, which totals over $41 million in sales.
For the past 20 years, Altimese has devoted her life to helping individuals and families achieve housing. She began in the industry as a real estate investor, feeding her passion to renovate old homes and revitalize neighborhoods. From there, she has helped many people buy houses, lease houses; helped sellers, corporations and government to sell houses; helped landlords to lease their houses; and helped individuals to qualify to obtain mortgage financing to buy houses. Prior to her career in real estate, she served as a Senior Marketing Project Manager.
- Consulting services provided to buyers, sellers, builders, corporations and investors on topics related to real estate and housing.
- Listing services provided to traditional sellers, investors, builders and large corporations.
- Property management services provided to residential and commercial property owners to include marketing vacancies, screening tenants, developing contracts, collecting rents, quarterly inspections, facilitating repairs and reporting.
- Oversee affiliated agents in providing real estate and property management services to the community.
- Real estate market information, research and consulting services provided for governments, corporations and real estate developers.
- Mortgage origination services provided to clients seeking to purchase or re-finance homes.
- Homeownership workshops provided to aspiring individuals seeking to become homeowners.
- Marketing consultation services provided to company support groups (senior management, sales force, customer service, legal and human resources), while serving on strategic planning and acquisition committees.
- Communications strategy provided for each project to identify the objective, scope, customer, market, need, plan, delivery dates and budgetary parameters; and managing that process to ensure that goals were being met.
- The development of corporate and sales materials provided, including business-to-business communications, business-to-consumer communications, various brochures, company publications, etc., and monitored company materials to ensure that corporate brand guidelines were being met.
- Public relations and promotional services provided, including strategy development, writing, researching, distributing press releases; writing speeches and arranging interviews for senior level executives.
- The development and management of an employee newsletter, three business-to-business publications and one business-to-consumer publication provided.
- Advertising placement provided in selected media and trade publications throughout the U.S.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – University of Georgia, Athens, GA 1991
Major: Speech Communications; Minor: Journalism
- Real Estate Pre-License – Barney Fletcher School of Real Estate, Atlanta, GA, 2003
- Real Estate Broker’s License – Barney Fletcher School of Real Estate, Atlanta, GA, 2006
- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate®
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
- Eco-Broker® Certified
- The Five-Star Institute REO Certified®
- Certified Short-Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Equator REO & Platinum Agent Certified
Current Affiliations and Boards
- The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation
- Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU)
- Metro South Association of Realtors (MSAR)
- Atlanta Board of Realtors (ABR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Charity and Donations
Fight homelessness by contributing to homeless men, women and children through the Gateway Center.
“All I can say is PHENOMENAL woman yes that describes my agent Mrs. Altimse Dees. I had to relocate to California (voluntarily) in order to maintain employment. Of course first thought “my house” and renting was not an option. The day my coworker introduced me to Mrs. Dees is when everything took a turn for the good! She was so efficient and professional I was blown away….I say this because my agent prior to her was the total opposite. She took offers upon offers but never settled for anything less than what was BEST for me. I’ll never forget the day she called and said, we’ve closed” I wanted to jump through the phone and give her a BIG HUG!! I refer her to all my family, friends, and coworkers in Georiga…..Thank you again to the BEST DARN Realtor in Georgia!!”